Natural Health and Wellness in
Newfoundland and Labrador
Within the pages of the NL Wellness Guide you will find information to inspire you to make conscious decisions regarding your health and well-being in all dimensions of your life – body, mind and spirit.
We do this by providing you with a directory of wellness options and informative articles designed to empower you, whether you have just decided to begin your wellness journey or are maintaining what you have accomplished already.
Newfoundland and Labrador has amazing people living and sharing their passion for living a wonderful, healthy life. It's time to begin creating yours!
Ask Naturally, a new feature for The NL Wellness Guide online and print editions.
Ask questions like "what are the best supplements to take to reduce cholesterol or do generic brand products have components equal in ALL respects to brand name products?"
Professional local wellness practitioners will answer your health and wellness questions regarding EVERYTHING natural.
We have naturotherapists, Naturopathic Doctors, counselors, nutritionists, homeopaths complete list of categories waiting to answer your questions.... and It's FREE!
A New Naturopathic Clinic for Bay Roberts
2013 PDF Download
2012 PDF Download
2010 PDF Download
The Wellness Guide
Why you Need this Guide.
Knowledge is Power – this guide will help you make informed decisions when choosing a natural health therapy or product.
Knowing how to take care of ourselves between doctor visits is the key to minimizing emergency health situations, prescription drug use and creating a happier, healthier life.
Here you will discover..
• Informative wellness articles written by holistic health professionals.
• Descriptions of the various forms of holistic health modalities.
• Easy access to local wellness practitioners in our directory.
• An events calendar to inform you about local wellness happenings.
Monthly Featured Article
COURAGE by Debbie Ford. New
I have just last week returned from San Diego, California. I was there for the Celebration of the Life of my teacher, mentor and friend Debbie Ford. It was quite a shock, as I had just been on a cruise with her to The Holy Lands
Spotlight on Chow Qigong (Chee-Gong)
Chow Qigong is a powerful system that combines
western health practices and ancient Traditional
Chinese Medicine. Qigong is based in the theory that
a forceful energy system exists in
"Within each of us, nature has provided all the pieces necessary to achieve exceptional health and wellness, then left it up to us to put them all together."
~ Diane McLaren
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
- Directory of wellness practitioners
- A directory of the best wellness practitioners in NL
- Business Profile Pages
- Business Profile Pages of the complimentary health practicationers in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Informative articles from our practitioners.
- Events Calendar
- Events Calendar
- Ask Naturally
- Ask Naturally gives you the opportunity to ask health questions to holistic prof
- Natural Health Remedies
- Some natural health remedies from our practitioners
- Healthy Recipes
- Healthy recipes help you enjoy healthy food that also tastes great. “You are what you eat.” Research is verifying this common saying daily
- The Wellness Blog
- The Wellness Blog keeps you up to date to changes to the The Wellness Guide. Subscribe here.
- Contact Us
- Contact us
- Advertise your Business, Product or Service in <b>The NL Wellness Guide</b> and on <b>thewellnessguide.com</b> and increase your exposure with our new Business Profile Page
- Tai Chi Chih ®Joy thru Movement
- Tai Chi Chih
- Lifestyle Changes
- Could comprehensive lifestyle changes be the answer to preventing or treating chronic health conditions?